Whether you have a clogged drain that won’t quit, you need a tankless water heater installed or you require a gas shutdown and lockoff, turn to the Master Plumbers at Tidal Plumbing and Heating. Our licensed and insured technicians can ensure a job well done, at affordable prices, in a timely manner.
Offering comprehensive plumbing services to all five boroughs of New York City, Tidal Plumbing and Heating is a trusted resource in the community for dependable services at prices that won’t break the bank. Based in Whitestone Queens, we are fully licensed and insured in NYC to handle all of your plumbing and heating needs. We are also certified in NYS to test backflow devices.
We bring more than 20 years of plumbing experience to the table, so you get peace of mind knowing you’re partnering with the most qualified, experienced plumbers in the area. No matter how simple or complex your problem is, we can provide the solution.
A Look at Our Plumbing Services
We are proud to offer comprehensive plumbing services to home and business owners in New York City, including:
- Full-service plumbing
- Water heater installation and repair
- Backflow installation and testing
- Drain cleaning
- Violation removal
Our plumbers only use the best materials and products by trusted manufacturers for plumbing installations and repairs. We stand behind our work with quality guarantees and warranties. Plus, we offer free estimates, 24/7 emergency service and competitive pricing. Regardless of the size or scope of your project, rest assured our NYC plumbing specialists are here to deliver lasting solutions tailored to your needs and budget.
Benefits of Hiring a Master Plumber
There are many benefits that come with hiring a master plumber for the job. Master plumbers:
- Are extremely experienced, often going through seven years of schooling, training, testing and apprenticeship before getting licensed.
- Work within code: They know and adhere to all local codes, performing all repairs or installations that comply with those codes. Unlicensed plumbers can create health hazards and cause dangerous environments. If work is not done with the proper paperwork in place, people who hire unlicensed or inexperienced workers can face fines.
- Have technical knowledge: Master plumbers are the first plumbers on the job site before work begins, which means they can plan and design how the plumbing will be installed. They create blueprints, submit them to the proper departments for approval, and then supervise the work until completion.
- They supervise work teams: They ensure that plumbing meets building codes and stays within budget.
Having an experienced, licensed and insured Master Plumber on your project gives you peace of mind. Hire Tidal Plumbing and Heating with confidence!